DEADLINES FOR GIKA 2018
November 30, 2017 for Extended Abstract
Feb 10, 2018 for Full Papers
|Call for submissions||May|
|Submission System opens||July|
|Submission deadine for extended abstract||30th November|
|Notification of acceptance extended abstract||2nd January|
|Submission deadline for full paper||10th February (12pm London time)|
|Notification of acceptance full paper||1st March|
|Early bird registration||15th March|
|Late registration deadline||25th March|
|Program-final version||25th April|
Global Innovation and Knowledge Academy (GIKA) holds its Conferences in top international universities. The overall theme of the Conference will be broken down into the same topic or different subtopics for each journal; this is decided by the editor-in-chief of the journals. In this way, the various topics can be adapted to the different streams of research and editorial policies of each journal, with a total of Sessions or Tracks according the number of involved journals.
One of the results of the Conference is to select papers that, depending on the specialty of the journal and the quality of the papers, will constitute special issues or special sections of each of the journals.
In sum, if the paper is accepted to be presented at the Conference, automatically the abstracts will go to the Conference Proceedings with an ISBN. Furthermore, the best papers will have the opportunity to be published in the involved journals.
- Journal of Business Research (Elsevier)
- Review of Managerial Science (Springer)
- International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal (Springer)
- International Journal of Entrepreneurial Behaviour & Research (Emerald)
- Journal of Promotion Management (Taylor & Francis)
- Journal of Small Business Strategy
- Contemporary Economics
- Journal of Global Scholars of Marketing Science (Taylor & Francis)
- European Journal of Management & Business Economics (Emerald)